Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Purely Random

I haven't blogged for so long...actually I expected it after coming back to Singapore. I wonder who reads this space. Oh well, I'm just gonna put down random sentences/thoughts.

- Scientific knowledge and Indigenous knowledge...how do we combine the 2?
- chan choorp rian pasaa thay maak maak!
- Can i assume responsibilities yet go to Thailand?
- Why do some pple have more luggage than others?
- How would the world function and how would we view the world if there were no capitalism?
- Why are kids getting more and more out of hand these days? Or am I just failing to handle them right?
- Am I rationalising my de-involvement in choir activities? It is God I answer to ain't it?
- I should go for confession soon.
- Sometimes I feel like my soul is being eaten apart.
- Why is my bridge to God getting longer and longer?
- I'm happy for Elizabeth
- And Ms Ng too...the radiance...the inner joy.
- I wish I never existed in some places.
- I love some of the kids more than I know.
- What kind of 'Other' have I constructed to fulfill my image of 'Self'?
- God won't hesitate to punish if need be, right?
- Should I sleep now?
- Can 2 operating systems be made compatible and run smoothly ever after?
- Do you think I will die tomorrow?
- 'My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"
- If God forgets about you, you are finished.
- My God My God, it is me and not you.